- Este debate está vacío.
19 diciembre, 2020 a las 11:34 AM #7280Amy BurreseInvitado
First Relationships and How They Shape Our Capacity to Love
by Robert Karen
- Release date: April 23, 1998
- Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
- Author: Robert Karen
- Format: paperback, 512 pages
- Language: english
- Genres: psychology, parenting, relationships, counselling, science, academic, childrens
- ISBN: 9780195115017 (0195115015)
About The Book
The struggle to understand the parent-child bond ranks as one of the great quests of modern psychology, one that touches us deeply because it holds so many clues to how we become who we are. How are our personalities formed? How do our early struggles with our parents reappear in the way we relate to others as adults?
In Becoming Attached, Robert Karen offers fresh insight into some of the most fundamental issues of emotional life. He explores such questions as:
* What do children need to feel that the world is a positive place and that they have value?
* What are the risks of day care for children under one year of age, and what can parents do to manage those risks?
* What experiences in infancy will enable a person to develop healthy relationships as an adult?
Becoming Attached is not just a voyage of discovery in child emotional development and its pertinence to adult life but a voyage of personal discovery as well, for it is impossible to read this book without reflecting on one’s own life as a child, a parent, and an intimate partner in love or marriage.
EPUB book Becoming Attached Robert Karen read reader on Audible. FB2 ebook Becoming Attached download. Hardback Becoming Attached buy cheap on Mac on Barnes & Noble.
MP3 Becoming Attached by Robert Karen. Paperback book Becoming Attached by Robert Karen on Booktopia. Hardcover ebook Becoming Attached buy for PocketBook.
MOBI book Becoming Attached Robert Karen download for PC on Walmart. TXT Becoming Attached read online. FictionBook ebook Becoming Attached by Robert Karen download.11 febrero, 2021 a las 11:40 AM #8452vivirorientemedioInvitado
When Elephant Met Giraffe by Paul Gude ~ 9781423163039